Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Freetobethegreatest
      Participant

…sat on the floor in tears (detail removed by moderator). Another bruise to add to the collection. Im so glad its not the summer cos my arms and legs are covered in bruises people would defintley ask questions and i would probably find it very hard not to break down. No one knows what im going through apart from you guys. Its hell. He’s like a pyscho when he goes off on one. I think he has a split personality and a mental disorder. Hr cant see sense. No matter how many times we discuss things he never learns. He cant.

KIP.
      Participant

Sending you a big hug. No amount of talking will change him. He chooses to abuse you. And he chooses to do it in private. Abuse always gets worse. Can you talk to your GP at least get your injuries logged or secretly take photos. Can you contact your local women’s aid. Ring the helpline number on here. You need help to get out of this relationship before it’s too late. Is there anyone you can tell. Family member or friend?

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Freetobethegreatest,

I am sorry that you are having such a terrible time at the moment. I just wanted to show you some support and to say please try to find a safe time to phone the helpline. Thy will not tell you what to do but perhaps they can help you to see your options and perhaps they can help you with some safety planning.

Please give them a ring and let them know how you get on.

Best wishes,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

Confused123
      Participant

Hi Lovely

these men never change and live a double life where the true them comes out with us in private. I have been there sitting in corner after been beaten up , its no way to live, they get worser and will eventually hurtus badly, dont wait for that moment , call the helpline. Log the abuse with the gp if you not ready to tell friends or family yet, build your record up, take photos of bruises and keep safe

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content