Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      SilkyHalide
      Participant

Dispite being praised for my wisdom on here I’ve been feeling very low today.
      Then to top the day off, I had to speak to him because he got a message to me there was an urgent matter with the Children.
      He was so reasonable and gentle and so plausible in his concern for me and the children.
      Have I over tarnished him with my cynicism?
      Is it just in out bursts in heat of moment, he is making threats he doesn’t mean? He certainly is acting like he never said them let alone meant them.
      I’m confused again. I won’t give in to him but I feel i might be being unfair.
      Oh brain please make sense, I’ve fed you enough information, therapy, advice and examples please sort it all out once and for all.
      He did come back to how it affected him though it’s still all about him, his sacrifices his fears.

martian29
      Participant

Hi silkyhide, they really do throw us at times don’t they. Sometimes they can act so reasonable that we doubt ourselves in believing that they were ever abusive. Your last sentence sums it all up. He’s only reasonable when it concerns himself, his own feelings, fears or sacrifices in true n**********c abusive style. Hope you have a good sleep and can put things into better perspective in the morning. Hugs XX

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sending you hugs, I am a newbie on here but it sounds to me like you have come a long way. I imagine you will question yourself about your decisions until such a time that you are feeling confident in yourself and have recovered fully. From what I have been reading on these forums the last day is that it can be a long way back. You have done so well to come this far. xx

Serenity
      Participant

Ask your gut. Not your brain xxxx

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Thanks ladies.
      I’ve not slept very well feel wiped out again. I’m going to do a meditation and try to feel my gut as you are so right Serenity.
      Xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content