Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      shine bright 2
      Participant

He was abroad. I found out hes back. Living about (removed by moderator) miles aways. I have non mol, panic alarm, gps, motion sensor…the lot. Im scared.
      He cant get to us, but last time he went and came back he said he was back to “reclaim” us. When i hid he reported me as missing. When that didnt work he found me. People who remember me from b4 know how bad that was. When he assaulted me he gave me a STI and everything. But also he played on the fact i wanst gonna call for help because i didnt want my kids to see me naked and bruised. Im so frightened and I know that its me that the weak link. It was me who let him in b4. Life has been.so good while he was away and just b4 he went the police made it clear they wud arrest him if he even came close to breaking injunction. Theyve have him cells three time now. Ive got to the point where im not cutting and washing with soap powder.
      The police knew he was abroad cos they told me at the child protection meeting. How do.they know this? Why wud they know? I cant do this.

White Rose
      Participant

Hi ShineBright
      He’s back but what he doesn’t know is you’re a new woman, you are not going to take any more abuse from him, you’re strong, you’ve got support, you’ve got things to make you safe, you have the police on your side. What’s he got? Nothing. Just people watching his every move ready to pounce and punish him again.
      You don’t need to punish yourself any more for what HE did. You can hold your head up and be yourself. Don’t let him get to you emotionally – he can’t get to you physically and you’ve got everything in place to protect you if he dares to try.
      Do police have your address on their priority list again? If not ask them to.
      Keep shining bright and if he dares to come anywhere near you blind him with your power.
      Sending love and huge hugs and support and everything else you feel you need to keep yourself as amazing and strong as you have become xxxx

KIP.
      Participant

You are not the weak link anymore. You can’t be or you wouldn’t have all these measures in place. Ask the police to do a drive by a couple of times each day. If the patrol cars are out anyway, it shouldn’t be a problem. Stay strong. You know his game now. The minute he contacts you or you see him ring 999. Don’t give him an inch. If he’s kept busy dealing with police, courts, solicitors etc he has less time to bother you X I suppose his passport would flag up with police when he left the country? That’s a good thing. Sound like they are on top of things ❤️

Ayanna
      Participant

You need to call the police as soon as you see a hint of him.
      Keep your phone charged and on you at all times, ready to make the call.
      Make sure you do not let him in.
      You would not let in anybody who hurt you. So why him? He is no different.
      See him as what he is: a criminal. You do not want to have anything to do with this creature anymore.
      Stay strong!
      Keep posting!

Confused123
      Participant

Hi hUN

I agree with what ladies say , you are lot stronger now, do not feel no need to let him in, if he approaches house make that call to police staright away and he will get the message, he willno longer shame u as u r not going to allow it or tolerate it,

shine bright 2
      Participant

Thanks all.
      Why is he doing this? Why is he back? To laugh at me? The ugly one that he raped and got away with it. I feel sick. When it happen before he watched me and followed me. I feel so stupid for not making him pay. I didnt go to court because he said they wud laugh at me that they wid think that i should be grateful. I didnt want to go because i didnt want to describe of let any one examine my disgusting body. Its like a map of every s**t thing he did.
      Now he can come back and do what he wants. Before he left he broke the injunction three times….police wanted him done…cps no action.
      Im basically a coward and now im paying…i cud have gone to court many times but i didnt
      Im so scared. Sometimes my mind says u r ruined…go back let him do what he wants….u deserve it. If i falter even alightly he will be back in our lives and so.will xhildrens services. I stopped listening to all his family saying take him back, stopped reading hia post about how i am a dog. But im still scared.

Dear Shine bright 2. It might help you to chat with a member on here called Iamfree, her story is very similar to yours. X*X

shine bright 2
      Participant

One of his relatives sent a picture on social.media of arms with scars fron cutting. They knew what this wud do to me. Why? I think he told.them.so he can break me again…then hell get me back. I dont think.i can atop myself. How can they do that? Crying. Because hea gonna win. I got pic away.,but not feelings. Its like someone reads my mind.

shine bright 2
      Participant

Maybe i should bo back to him.stupid ugly crazy. Even a picture can ruin everything after months. Im psycho.like he says. U het what u deserve.

shine bright 2
      Participant

So weak. Hes right. Im not capable of anything. Im mental. Cant live on my own. WA lady left her job. No one but him.

Peaceful Pig
      Participant

Shinebright, it’s natural that you’ll relapse into hearing his horrible words and feeling the way he made you feel because of knowing he is near. But the feeling won’t last so long this time, you have grown and progressed so far, that won’t be lost. It’s two steps forward but only one step back. It feels like he can read your mind because he knows you so well, he was the one who conditioned you that way. There isn’t only him. Try to reach out for support again, ask for a new WA outreach worker, or call rape crisis and see if you can get an ISVA. Don’t try to manage this alone, it’s too hard. You have managed much, so beautifully, when he wasn’t around. You now have proof of how very capable you are. Hold on tight, we are all here with you x*x

Confused123
      Participant

Hi HUn

THis is exactly what they want for you to come back and suffer more, they test and push us e ven further when we leave them, stay strong and keep ahead of them , u are not going back to them, keep posting on here we will support you, i found withmy ex, no matter how much he pisse dme off i gave him no reaction and his family no reaction. I played the two faced game they played with me, i remained calm , let them say what they wanted to and totaqllyignored them and did what i wanted to do, i cant tell u how much that p****d them off, u are pissing your off too, u just dont know it, so keep staying strong girl, they want to post pic off you on social media, report them, this is just a reflection of the eveil people they are, its not a reflecction of u

Anon123
      Participant

Sorry to hear what you’re going through. You need to let the police know the picture his relatives sent and also your concerns. If you can get a cheap pay as you go second phone (tesco do a £10 one ) and charge it and put it somewhere so you always have a second chance if needed to call 999.
      Also make sure your phone numbers are up to date with the police so if you call they will know it’s you and you are on their priority list,

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content