Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Girlvoice
      Participant

he thinks i dont know that hes cheating on me hes not commiting in the marriage at all he sleeps with me then messages her or grooms her i cauight him red handed the girl is in (detail removed by moderator) by the way he talk to her via apps on his phone he makes me feel deluded and accuses me of cheating its so toxix when i havent even chaeted ive never ever even step out the house i just thinks hes sick and demented he always says no willk have u he makes me feel worthless the only reason im with him is because of my (detail removed by moderator) child

Darcy
      Participant

Hi my beautiful Angel … Girlvoice,
      It does not sound like you are in a healthy situation, have you looked at your options for getting away from this man?
      It’s totally wrong for a man to cheat however by you staying with him you are telling him that’s OK with you.
      Please start to work on your self love and self worth, once we start to increase this our boundaries start to strengthen and we will no longer put up with this behaviour from a man. I understand its not as easy as all that, but you have to make the changes or else you will continue living the same life or go on to find another partner who does the same again to us.
      When we respect and love ourselves we will not allow anyone to violate that respect we have built up and to not love us less than we love ourselves.
      Sending you love and support
      Darcy xx

Girlvoice
      Participant

thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content