Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

So basically he upsets me. Then sends me a message saying he’s going away for a few days what have I done so wrong. I just want to cry. I have never been treated this way before isn’t he supposed to be making it up to me after hurting my feelings from talking about another women. I feel awful.

Go green light
      Participant

My ex used to do this all the time. If not physically going away he would refuse to speak to me for days on end which I feel was a way to punish me. Not that I had done anything wrong but often I would end up apologising to him because I felt so alone and upset. I think I was very dependant on him emotionally and couldn’t cope with him doing this. I now realise how unhealthy this relationship was but at the time I could not make sense of it. I hope that by posting on here you will see how many similarities there are with these abusive relationships. Also the Freedom Programme helps to understand abusive behaviour in a relationship.

Anonymous
      Participant

The worst part is I have done the freedom program and I have still chosen to stay. I wish I was strong enough to leave but unfortunately I do love him and have feelings for him. He did not end up going or leavin he’s decided to stay now saying he meant it as just giving me some time with my family. I wish he made me feel like I was enough.

Anonymous
      Participant

And I am so sorry your ex put you threw that behavior x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content