Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      sweet4
      Participant

hi
      Just recived an email, he has got a solicitor.
      Phew!!!

KIP.
      Participant

You can bet he’s been preparing for a while too. Time to gather your strength because he will leave you with nothing if he can. Gather any paperwork you can. Bank statements. Mortgage statements. Any pensions paperwork. Car ownership papers. The starting point is 50/50 of all marital assets. He’s going to lie to you. He’s probably been hiding money too x

sweet4
      Participant

Thanks Kip
      I cant belive how long it takes for this order to go through.
      Having to listen to their whispers.It is awful having to live like this on a daily basis.

Walking on eggshells around them, trying to dodge them.
      hes been lying to me his whole life, im used to the deceit.
      (detail removed by moderator), what a waste of a life.
      xx

KIP.
      Participant

I remember. It didn’t take long once the divorce started for things to get dangerous. Don’t rush into anything. He’s going to have to talk to you and try to bully you into agreeing to his terms. He’s paying for a solicitor and he won’t like that.

sweet4
      Participant

Yes Kip
      Thats the good thing, i didnt have to pay for it.
      I could noT Go for the divorce as NCDV said if i was going for a divorce they would not of been able to help me with the injunction.Im not going to reply to the solicitor, why should i, i have an injunction in place for the both of them.xx

sweet4
      Participant

I forgot to say, hes stopped paying the mortgage. xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content