Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

To text me saying he didn’t want to hurt me especially his son but I got rid of him!!!!! How dare he x

Falling Skys
      Participant

Ignore it he’s trying to pull your strings.

Talk about poor me syndrome.

Its discussing just shows you what a n*b he is.

Well red to bad rubbish for you and your son, you both deserve better.

FS xx

He is trying to manipulate you, get under your skin and put doubt into your mind. Tread carefully. X

betterdays
        Participant

It won’t happen I’ve not responded. It’s probably going wrong for him x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yep. This could be the start of a series of text messasges. Then he will turn up on your door step cap in hand.

Tuppance
      Participant

How deluded – these men want their egos massaged constantly don’t they? Giving him the silent treatment will be the best thing to get under his skin. Well done x

Serenity
      Participant

Where’s the sorry? Where’s the taking personal responsibility? Where’s the accepting what he’s done, the remorse and shame?

It’s nowhere, unable to exist because of his typical abuser’s stance of minimising his own behaviour, deflecting blame and expecting complete forgiveness- for absolutely nothing in return.

These men don’t want a relationship, where they care for others’ needs; they want mollycoddling, soothing and to be told how wonderful they are, when the opposite is true.

betterdays
        Participant

Yes I agree serenity my guess is maybe all’s not well with this other women x

KIP.
      Participant

Block his number, he’s playing mind games. These men are never happy, wherever they are. We already know that. Nothing has changed x

Suntree
      Participant

Mine turned up at the end of a out of school session where he thought he had people who would take his side and almost turned on the water works shouting at me how he needed to see his children and how I must allow him to see his children.

He had already been told to wait outside as he went in early before I arrived to pick them up and told the people taking the course how I was banning him from seeing the children and they must let him have them. (thank god for child protection policies)

Then when he saw me, he started shouting at me in the corridor.

It was all complete lies all done for, I have no idea why, but to make him look like a wronged parent.

Come to think of it he is probably saying to his family and friends and soon it will be professionals too (that is the way he rocks and roles) how I and the club stopped him spending time with his children and how he has tried without success to see them.

The complete facts and the reality will not be presented in his sorry story.

All mind games, I am sure he did it to try to screw them up again and me and to make him look as though he is a victim to whoever he needs to look like.

Though I was impressed he can produce fake tears. I can’t.

What can I say therapy for us all and boundaries and having good people around who are consistent and talking about feelings and choices and about different types of behavour. I have (unfortunately) children who are way beyond their years in emotional understanding. (Though waiting for that to be used against me as a bad thing at some point.)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content