Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      kitty
      Participant

It’s not because of what he did to me. It’s because of child sex offences. And it’s all over the local papers and is spreading like wild fire on social media. EVERYONE knows what he is so he can’t make out like I’m the bad person anymore. He’s in prison for a number of years so I feel much safer. I have read what people are saying about him and it’s as you would expect….nothing I can really repeat here! I’ve had lots of support from people. Old friends getting in touch (after he stopped me seeing them years ago). I feel like he finally got what he deserved and I’m so happy. I still have my case against him to come (which he doesn’t know about) but I can now do that feeling totally safe. I think it will be easier to get my house back from his clutches now too. He has no power or control in his life what so ever, let alone over me, and that feels wonderful.

lover of no contact
      Participant

Thats great news Kitty. He has got what he deserved. Karma does happen. Consequences do come about for their evil actions. Abusers think they are invincible. Abusers think they will get away with their evil actions. Well not always in this account.

They are not as powerful and in control as they think they are and lead us and others to believe.

KIP.
      Participant

That’s such good news. You can have some breathing space to report all his abuse. If he’s done it to children too there may be other children or women reading the paper that come forward too. Get some good legal advice about your house. Most solicitors offer free initial advice ❤️

kitty
      Participant

I have a solicitors appointment this week. He has got his family to keep the money off the house from me while in prison (yes they’re horrid facilitators who still take his side??????????????) crazy people eh!

Peaceful Pig
      Participant

That’s fantastic news that he got the punishment he deserves and you have the freedom to seek justice for yourself. So happy for you 😁 xx

Hopefully they will throw away the key!!

Ayanna
      Participant

Congratulations!
      Take everything back that is your’s.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content