Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      forgottenandlost
      Participant

After answering the phone for about the 8th time now to find him on the end of it drunk and ranting about how i ruined his life and what a b***h i am ive put him still ranting away in the kitchen drawer , closed it and made myself a coffee.Now to wait until he hopefully runs out of credit before he realises im not there anymore so i can have a quiet evening

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Your post has brightened up my day, what a star💖

forgottenandlost
      Participant

Im glad ive cheered you up iwantmeback and ive managed to go and get my pain killers today (i ran out a few days ago) as i could hear his hawks in the background so i knew he was at home and not outside

KIP.
      Participant

Good one but how about changing your number then you won’t have to think about shutting him in the kitchen drawer lol. I know it’s scary to cut him off but in the long run it’s much better for your mental health. Or get a new sim and leave him access to the old one for evidence of his harrassment x

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi, i know running out of pain relief makes everything so much worse,done it on many an occasion! not that I’m trying to minimise his behaviour one bit. But chronic pain is debilitating in its own right. Stress and abuse makes chronic pain even worse, living in a state of high anxiety exacerbates CP 10fold. and so it does on. I’m hoping once I get out that my pain levels will naturally decrease as I won’t be living on the edge so often, I’m hoping I’ll be able to work again, as you’ll know being in daily high pain levels is not compatible with a working environment. Is è ar n-am anois (our day will come). Keep posting my friend, keep contact with others open especially if like me you have no-one else to turn to.
      Blessings to you, are you practicing grey rock yet?

IWMB 💕💕

diymum@1
      Participant

Good feeling getting the chance to put these men right in there place ! 🙂 love it 😀 but I do agree no contact would be best for you xx diymum xx

forgottenandlost
      Participant

Have just got a new phone so hes still calling on old one atm but i need to still answer withheld number calls on that one for now as i cant remember who ive changed number and who i havent and the odd place it doesnt seem to matter that ive changed it (like idva) they just keep calling on the old one . Ive found as well that letting him rant stops him from turning up on the doorstep so putting him in the drawer works for me until im actually somewhere where he cant find me and he will drive drunk so just because hes been drnking doesnt mean he wont get in the car.
      Iwantmeback im finding pain levels are higher atm as not sleeping too which is caused by anxiety i know its all a vicious circle isnt it then because im in pain my brain kinda shuts down and i pass out so i fall and cause more pain and round and round i go

forgottenandlost
      Participant

P.S whats grey rock ?

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Grey rock is when you become the most boring person in the history of the world, you dont answer him unless it’s a non committal reply, you give him nothing. I’ve found a few good videos on you tube. I did it with my oh fir months there. Still am. It got to the stage he was practically begging to have a conversation. Anything he said, I’d be that’s your opinion, if you think so, he got no feedback from me whatsoever. It totally f…s with THEIR heads for a change. If he asked if I wanted a tea or something,(cos I’ve stopped making it) I’d reply yes please or no thanks. He actually said I was ignorant as I hadn’t replied nicely. What can be more polite than saying please or thank you, but no he was mad because I didn’t use his name at the end of the reply. Now that’s childish and so out of context, as it’s nothing to do with being polite/impolite, it’s more that he wasn’t getting anything to cause an arguement so he had to invent one. (Detail removed by moderator)  These men can be so stupid, definately a lack of education in mine I believe.
      He’s so stupid I nearly peex myself laughing at him.
      IWMB 💕💕

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Ps once you get the hang of it, it’s good fun😏

forgottenandlost
      Participant

He ranted for about an hour and a half while sat in the drawer so i really dont think he needed a reply anyay lol .hopefully now he has passed out (detail removed by moderator)

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Maybe if enough of us visualise it, it might happen😏 collective thoughts and all that, oh to be a witch and have the ability to cause sickness spells, mind you @diys idea of out of date eggs was hilarious.🤣🤣 have you looked into the laws of attraction. It does work. Not tried it to get my oh to leave, obviously don’t really want him to expire but to leave would be nice. 😏😏 me bad

diymum@1
      Participant

The laws of attraction are scaring me -I’m starting to feel like I have ‘vulnerable’written on my fore head 😬I’m travelling home on the bus and a man just won’t stop pestering me, would you like wine he pulls a bottle out of his jacket! He’s asks what’s your name?where do you stay? where are you getting off? Repeatedly!! I freaked out and stood down by the driver! I felt like a vulnerable child with everyone just staring at me. God hope the laws of attraction switch round! I hope you ladies are all good today. I’m glad the egg senario made you giggle, I have lots more examples better not say ☺love diymum xxxx

EbonyRaven
      Participant

That’s brought a smile to my evening. Nice work.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Not those attraction laws @DIY,😘 though I so know what you mean. I attract those èejits too. The LOA I practice is visualisation , see it happening, think it happening, visualising it happening. I write down what I want, I see it in my minds eye then see it happening. I also do mind maps, where I seee myself in a years time, 2 yrs, 5 yrs etc. Whatever it is that is important to you, that becomes your mind map.
      Have a great night everyone, feeling happy and optimistic tonight. ❤💖

diymum@1
      Participant

Lol yup I’m having a ditsy day 😊💕💖

(Detail removed by moderator). 

Time for us strong women to take control back 😊xx lots of luv to you girls xx❤

xxxxhelpxxxx
      Participant

Not quite the same but I have left him in a table cos I’ve had to be on the phone to him for an hour or more while he’s driving. But there’s no actual conversation going on. How much conversation can you have 6,7,8,9,10 times a day??!! He then complains that I’m making a noise. That’s when I decided to just leave him on the table and get on with what I want to 🤣🤣

journeyupwards
      Participant

Well done! What an empowering step forward! This made me laugh too, I’m glad you shared it with us.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content