Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

My house after weeks I were in the kitchen my hearts in my mouth. Why pass here if he’s happy how dare he have the brass neck xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Power & control betterdays, try to ignore him. X*x

Serenity
      Participant

My ex does this. He’s not meant to be on my road, but drops my kids off right outside.

When he does this, I force myself to focus on something else.

Of course, if he came on my drive, it would be different.

Laugh at him. This is what my old DV worker told me. When he does things to affect you, laugh at how pathetic he is.

Ayanna
      Participant

Yes, I agree with Serenity. He is not so happy after all. Laugh at him. He is a ridiculous figure.

undertherainbow
      Participant

Could not agree more about the laughing!

KIP.
      Participant

He’s looking for a reaction, don’t give him one. All is not so rosey in the garden. Haha. Expect some hoovering.

Serenity
      Participant

It’s His Problem:

The other day you asked me why I don’t believe my ex is happy, and I haven’t had a chance to reply to you- but the above thread gives the answer!

However, I think some abusers are too proud to grovel or admit defeat.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Betterdays, the demon within him is starting to aggravate, thats why he is driving up and down. Its like an itch they need to scratch. Who knows what is going on with him, but I am fairly certain you will have some pestering and contact from him within the next week or so. You will need to stay really strong during this, don’t forget how manipulative they are, they can redirect your thoughts very easily.

Dear Serenity, thank you for your observation. I would have loved my ex to have driven up my road, (detail removed by moderator) He dropped me completely and has never looked back, this has hurt me a lot. Though my light bulb moment today with the realization about the text messages impact verses the actual face to face relationship, I feel this has freed me quite a lot, It has given me that ah ha moment that I have been seeking. xXXX

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content