Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Toofarr
      Participant

He keeps making plans without consulting me or asking me. Things that I don’t want to do but he forces me with threats. He’s just planned something again without consulting me and I want to confront him tell him I don’t want to do it but I know it will end badly and he will just threaten me again. Happened before on different occasions I had to just comply.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Toofarr,

I’m so sorry that you’re going through this. Abuse is all about power and control and him dominating the situation and forcing you to do things you don’t want is such a clear demonstration of that. It’s completely unacceptable of him to treat you this way. I can read in your post how trapped and frustrated you’re feeling. Do what you need to stay safe in the current situation and keep reaching out for support where you can.

Take care and keep posting,
      Lisa

StrongLife
      Participant

Understand that. I’ve had plans made and carried out without any knowledge.

Things that effected, me, finances with no say. Large purchases. I had no choice in matter. Now, as I’ve left this does not happen with ex. I put a stop to it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content