Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Different with this one. As when I first got with him it were anger and aggression from the start. I think he’s going all over with her showing her of. Maybe just maybe all what he’s done to us as learnt him a valuable lesson. He will know exactly how upset he’s left me and the boys with the abuse but not a stuff for us. I don’t know why he’s picked this victim as he knows he won’t have control of her as theyl be repercussions x

Anonymous
      Inactive

In the beginning it will be about impressing her but that will change with time. I would try to cut all means of contact. They all like to flaunt their new gfs its a way of hurting you. Refuse to be drawn into it. X

betterdays
        Participant

Hi drama queen I don’t have contact anymore never will now I’m done. I’d heard through other sources. Thanks x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good on you betterdays xx

betterdays
        Participant

Thanka drama queen hope he gets his karma soon x

Dear Betterdays, this thing he has sounds like its moving quite fast, both of them are probably drawn into something not really paying attention to what is going on. Right now they are enjoying the fun side to it, showing off, looking good, feeling good, all those positive things. But this elation can only last so long, it burns out. Things, little things turning into bigger things will start to happen which cause problems. You just wait and see. At the moment they are on a massive high and its all false. If I were you I would sit back and enjoy the show. All the while keep focusing on the calm, peaceful household you are creating for your family. X*X (stay strong, if you can get over this, this thing that has caused you such pain, your confidence and ability to deal with problems will soar you will feel it inside). X

betterdays
        Participant

Thanks healthy archive. My revenge now is never to contact him ever again x

Thats right, and also focus on bringing you and your boys up so that you feel strong inside, there is no reason why the 4 of you cannot do really well, especially now that he is out of your lives. How about taking that house move you were offered before? I think this would help you, a fresh start. This will also say to him that he can shove it!X*X

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content