Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Starmoon
      Participant

I’m not surprised that he won’t admit his violence towards me.. Not really, but it bothers me that he’s calling me a lier. I have nothing to gain from lying. I didn’t care that he was agresive when I was with him,. I don’t even think it was that bad. He hit me in the back while I was pregndbg, hit me in the arm not long after our baby was born, pinned me against the wall via my throat a few times and attempted to push me down the stairs.. It kinda sounds bad when weighting it but I think I’ve made it feel normal. This sounds pathetic but after any of these occasions i never asked him to say sorry and didn’t expect him to be either. I almost wanted to reasure him and it was very often me who said sorry. I think because I didn’t want him to realize how bad it was and leave me. I normalized his violence so he wouldn’t leave… How pathetic!!
      But anyway, now he’s gone and said how I made his life hell, I’m clutching at straws.. I’ve said how did I make his life hell when he was the violent one. I mentioned those things to him via email and he’s actually said I’m lying!!

Savingmyself
      Participant

Hiya
      He is the one lying and he is saying you are the liar its called projection
      You know what happened he is just trying to twist it up
      It is best to go no contact on him don’t listen to any more of his rubbish
      It’s the only way you can heal and feel better
      You are worth more than he can ever give you
      Big hugs xx

White Rose
      Participant

They all do it. It’s part of the abuse.
      No contact will reduce your stress. It won’t stop him doing it but at least you won’t read it!
      Keep records of the emails he’s sent in case you need them.
      It may escalate – it seems to for most of us so keep strong it’s him, not you, that had the problem x*x

Starmoon
      Participant

Thank you for your replies xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content