Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Robin
      Participant

I’m feeling so lost. I want to go and feel sick when he talks about house extensions and not selling the place – I don’t want to commit more money (even though it’s his) to the place.

(detail removed by moderator) I told him that I didn’t want any shouting or swearing over the weekend. He said he doesn’t do that. I told him that when he did I find it upsetting. He didn’t ask for further details.

(detail removed by moderator) our son wasn’t listening to me and his dad bursted out of the bedroom and told him to “stop pissin around”. I immediately told him not to shout and swear at our son and he stormed back into the room mocking and swearing at how I was dealing with him. Is this the start of escalating emotional abuse in our son? He seems to be coming down hard on him lately.

Tonight, in an attempt to keep things normal, I thought I should give him a kiss goodnight, he bearly (in fact, I’m not sure he did at all) looked up from his phone.

I do think it’s over but I’m not sure how to get out. For most of the weekend he’s not been with us so we’ve had a nice time.

Confused123
      Participant

Hi Hun

Call womensaid help line, explain your sceanrio and they willguide u what agencies can help you, another option is to google up domestice violence support agencies in your area. I wouldnt bother encourage him to do place up so u are not tied in finacially inn any debt he may place on u, i would just say we not happy so lets not focus on doing house up.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content