Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I was having a lovely morning. I went & spend my birthday gift voucher from my mum on a beautiful (removed by moderator). My peace & tranquility was shattered when I realised he had tried to ring me 3 times in (removed by moderator). I didn’t hear my phone ring but now I feel completely sick. I’ve locked my front door & am panicking. I’m not ready to deal with him yet, to tell him it’s over, he said on (removed by moderator) he would wait to hear from me……I knew it wouldn’t last 😞

Anabela
      Participant

Hi Moogie, I can imagine how it feels. How those miss calls can disturb your peace of mind. I don’t know what advise I could give, as I remember how I am affected when I get miss calls when I dont want to talk to him. Especially during that period when I was moving out to my own place… I used to call him back (as I would feel guilty and sorry for him, and unsure if I made a good decision) and my piece of mind would get disturbed even more.
      Stay strong.

I think that you are going to need to be strong, face the horrible terrifying thing that is coming up, I think you were going to finish with him?, if this is the case, I think that you need to do this. And then you can start sorting through all of the follow on actions, step 1 blocking him from texting/calling you. If necessarry go into a refuge for a bit while your sorting things out. X*X

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks anabela I know you’ve been here, I don’t feel sorry for him. After realising he’s prolly been tracking my phone I’m more scared than feeling any sympathy. To make matters worse our daughter (detail removed by moderator)  he’s really giving her a hard time for it. Now he was expecting her to (removed by moderator)  but she’s made different plans. He demanded she change them but she said no. I know she’s trying to take back control but I’m really worried about how he’s going to handle the “rejection”. (Removed by moderator)  She never committed to staying at his, I think this is cos she never had any intentions of staying. As per usual he has just assumed she would & is now having a tantrum, trying to guilt her (removed by moderator) . I feel sick at what’s to come.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content