Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Ssss
      Participant

There’s always got to be a drama… he’s phoned the police on me (detail removed by moderator)…told them I was attackung my child…I was just parenting him..trying to get him to bed…and then he started shouting at me and then he phoned the police and said he was scared of me and I’ve attacked the child and it would be his turn next…police came… I was so scared I thought they were going to arrest me….but they didn’t…but I was so scared…. I feel sick now and feel sick… he will not stop at anything.

Twisted Sister
      Participant

How low and vile. You poor thing how shocking.

Well not so shocking really I guess knowing what we know about them. I wish the police could have taken him as they were there!

Horrendous for you I don’t know how you can go on like this, how vile and upsetting for you.

Keep posting. We’re here to help however we can

Warmest wishes ts

Scalesfell
      Participant

You have to be able to disciplin your child. You are allowed to tell them no. You are allowed to set bedtitimes and enforce them. Kids scream and shout. I’ve been told I abuse them too! It’s the most hurtful thing in the world to a mother. I keep trying to stay strong but it’s so hard to parent when you have another adult behind you saying stop shouting at them and you think…I’m not shouting??!!?? I’m telling them to go to bed.
      ..Oh just let them have it..do it..your so cruel…you set them up to kick off so you could shout at them…

Kids cant deal with these mixed messages.

I’m so sorry your going through this. Please make sure your getting help. Even log with women’s aid X

Ssss
      Participant

Hi ts.. they did take him.. to prevent anything further.. will let him go in am…I am dreading what he will do next… he will be annoyed as they took him not me….I am so worried he won’t stop until he’s taken kids off me… I’m a nervous wreck now..

maddog
      Participant

My ex had me arrested for something that didn’t happen. It was terrifying. I told them that I didn’t think it happened. Because everything happened so quickly, I couldn’t say for certain that I hadn’t done what he said. When I later spoke to my daughter about it, she confirmed that I hadn’t touched him. It is horrible that these people are prepared to stoop so low and it’s a frightening time.

I hope the police are supporting you and pointing you in the right directions. It takes a while to get things going and to feel as though you won’t hit the ground when you fall.

My ex also started a fight when I wanted to discipline the children.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Sss, I feel sick for you,I’m so sorry your having to endure this.It’s just not right is it? Your the one putting a roof over your child’s head and where is the respect? Exposure to these vile men results in this. My kid and I got to the same stage it was coming to blows and that’s when I had no choice but to draw the line. Grey wall my own child. I made her leave for our sanity but mainly our safety xx hardest situation to be in as a mother because it goes against the grain and all of our values.

I am sending my heart felt support to you right now xx

KIP.
      Participant

I had the same. I was in a cell for five hours. When I said what’s to stop him making more false allegations the police told me there’s nothing stopping him while I have contact. It’s only going to get worse until you leave, you could try Rights for Women and ask about a non molestation order or occupation order having him removed from the home. I’d definately alert the authorities that he tried to have you arrested so that next time they will know his game. You need to be very wary that he doesn’t apply for an occupation order against you. He will lie to get one.

Twisted Sister
      Participant

They did take him!? Have I got this right that although he reported you, they took him out?

I’m sure you are a nervous wreck. How awful fr you. I really wish sometimes we were not virtual but a real barricade against these abusers standing in line stopping them getting at women and children anymore.

I’m so sorry to hear his manipulations, please please keep your head strong and believe in you. If the police took him away they must have been very aware of who he really is.

It’s a shame they have to let him go again isn’t it.

Warmest wishes ts

Ssss
      Participant

Although it was an horrendous experience… it was the best possible outcome for me… yes his intention was for me to be locked up..and previously he has had me locked up 3 times before…. it always depends on police who would attend who they would believe… I heard him saying on the phone.. I’ve attacked his little boy and he was scared I was coming for him next…3 police cars came with tazors… the took him to prevent a breach of peace..even after they had gone I thought they would come back for me… and kip so bad being in a cell… and yes I kno this is not the end he will be on to ss and anyone who will listen on Monday until he finds someone one who believes him… his ultimate goal is to hurt me and the only was is through my kids… he will take them from me… I went out all day and he’s back.. I was scared to come back but he just egnores.. but I don’t kno next thing I kno I will have to go soon as he will now not rest…

she-ra
      Participant

Oh my lovely how awful for you. My husband accuses me too, it’s absolutely ridiculous he’ll say I’ve done things that he’s actually done, calls me a bad mother, undermines my parenting, pits everyone against each other and changes and challenges everything I say to them. It’s so hard isn’t it, of course they’d rather side with the parent who’s not making them go to bed/switch off the PlayStation/ so homework etc. Really hope you’re ok and solidarity for me in the fact I’m not alone in this x*x

Ssss
      Participant

Yes mine always says I’m doing what he’s done…… I found out he had hit my other child the day he accused me…I’m sorry they all seen to follow the same script.. everyone else I speak to doesn’t fully understand the whole truth of how these men are.. I guess unless you actually live it it’s hard to imagine… so although it’s sad others have lived it… I kno you all understand… I feel this is my final wake up call.. and I must run for the hills.. while I still can x

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content