Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Arky123
      Participant

Hey every one

There’s no direct subject just wanted to come on and chat if any one is looking to too ?

Today was a weird day.
      Got ropped into (detail removed by Moderator) for me myself partner and 2 children.

He thinks I’m an online guru at finding deals.

I said can you at least try and look on your phone (as I am
      Told every year I find the most expensive and everyone else finds better deals than me ) so we can both compare and you also might find something I don’t.
      He said if I don’t (detail removed by Moderator). He is taking just himself and the kids.
      Or I can pay for myself. As I’m
      Getting a free (detail removed by Moderator).

Bare in mind. This man lives here rent free

Bare in mind. I gave birth to two beautiful children and do everything for him.

I just don’t know whether to laugh or cry these days.

Years and years the tears used to just fall out
      As I used to be so heartbroken.
      Now I’m just stunned. That he can still treat me like this.

Like… why not move the f**k on if you speak to somebody like s**t.
      You mustn’t like them. So why put somebody through this.

If I spoke to
      Somebody how he speaks to me. I must really really hate them. Or if I didn’t then I would be ashamed and embarrassed of how I spoke to them

I just don’t know what to do.

I’m
      Currently on the sofa trying to be as quiet as I can so he don’t know I’m awake.

Trying to plan and think forward for myself as I’ve been doing so well coping recently.
      I just need to take the step and DO SOME THINGS FOR MYSELF.
      LIKE GO OUTSIDE.
      I just can’t. I love being home. I feel safe home.

But when he is home I don’t.

It just a whirl wind Of emotions

Better-days
      Participant

I understand how u feel the worst part is how he speaks to me. The thing Is you know that he wouldn’t take kids himself these men just say things like this to hurt us. I hope u have a better day today. X

Sad and alone
      Participant

I hate that. Get told you don’t do anything but when you do it’s not right. So you don’t bother anymore and then you get told you don’t do anything. It’s a vicious cycle you can’t get out of.

We always did everything together, did up our homes. Now he claims I did nothing and it was all him. I’ve been conditioned not to want things and now he criticises it and says I’ve got no interest in anything.

It’s crazy how we feel stuck in these situations. These people don’t care about us yet here we are!

Please go outside and just have a walk somewhere. I went by myself with my dog the other day and it was lovely. Yes you have to come home again but it lets you feel normal for a while.

Arky123
      Participant

Wow guys. Thankyou for replying.

@sad and alone. You wrote that like it was my words.

I was so house proud before had a passion for it.
      I still am but ….
      What I mean is excited to buy new cleaning products lamp shades. New photo frames etc. now I don’t bother. As I get told I’m too much!!!!im stomping around when cleaning.
      I’m annoying him

But (detail removed by Moderator) I was told I don’t do no cleaning haha. He doesn’t know how to clean. He “tidies”

I get told on my day of. Make sure the house is clean by time I’m home. Make sure dinner is on.

I said the other week. (detail removed by Moderator).

Then he will turn up at house. Without telling me he on train and he walks in and says where you hiding him where is he.
      This is supposedly a joke ? But he don’t laugh. I don’t laugh as I feel sick.
      He likes to turn up and surprise me like he gonna catch me in act.
      But I have to call him when I leave work. I have to phone him on way home. I have to phone him on lunch break and tea break if I don’t there will b consequences

SICK OF THIS C**P

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content