Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tto3
      Participant

Hello I’m new been out of my relationship for a while but we have children so his games endlessly continue. I have had the most amazing support but completely lost faith in the family court. Finding a way to keep on keeping on gets harder at times. Hoping to give something back after meeting some inspirational women who have got me this far.
      Take care

Starmoon
      Participant

Hi welcome to the forum. Everyone here is lovely and supportive. Keep posting, wether it’s to seek support or to share your story- it all helps us x*x

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Tto3,

Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear that you’ve had a hard time with the family courts. It’s good that you have found support elsewhere though. I am positive you will meet some inspirational women on this forum who are very supportive. Keep posting about how you are feeling and am sure you will find this forum a postive, supportive and safe place where you can talk openly.

Best wishes

Lisa

Forum Moderator

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content