Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ayanna
      Participant

I am back among the living. I hope you are all getting through life without too many obstacles.
      I was in a very deep hole. This happened because I do not have the support that I need. I am getting out of it slowly. The worst anniversary has passed too.
      The reason why I got out of this dangerous situation was a cat. I am not a cat person. For this reason I cannot understand why I got a cat all of a sudden. He chose me. He is a boy too. The spirit world works in mysterious ways.

Serenity
      Participant

Thank goodness you are ok, Ayanna!

We were all worried about you!

Yes indeed- my two cats are my peace, my comfort – and hot water bottles for my feet! 🐱🐱🐱💛💛💛

Peaceful Pig
      Participant

Hi Ayanna, I’m so pleased to hear from you and that you found a way out of your ‘deep hole’. I also have two cats and find them a great comfort. I’m so pleased that this cat found you. I believe the things we need sometimes need to come in a form we can accept. I hope you can continue to have faith that you are indeed cared for and are an integral part of the the whole. Someone is watching over you x*x

Confused123
      Participant

good to hear from u hun, t c of yourself

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content