Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Twill5
      Participant

I left, (detail removed by moderator). I should have left at the start of the year. No one knows the real reason. They think it’s the alcohol. The alcohol may have lead to it but it was still him that did it. I need to sort my head out and hence why I am here.

Wants To Help
      Participant

Hi,

You’ve come to a good place, we all support each other on here through this awful journey. Take a read through some of the threads and see what advice and support is out there. When you’re ready to share a bit more about you let us know and we’ll support where we can 🙂

Hope123
      Participant

Well done for leaving. You’re very brave and I hope you’re somewhere safe. Alcohol can be a problem – but the real problem is him. Alcohol is not excuse for any behaviour. This is a good place to find some support to move forward from this.

Twill5
        Participant

Thank you. I was worried about him seeing this but have worked out he doesn’t think he is abusive so wouldnt think I would look here

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content