Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Happydaysagain
      Participant

Hi everyone I’m another new one here even though Iv been here in the background for quite some time and can relate to everyone single one of you.

Iv just escaped another abusive relationship and like everyone I’m all over the place at the minute. Some days I can be really strong and positive then other days I feel completely on the bottom.

Today has been one of my better days as Iv spent it clearing out of the rubbish I didn’t want in my house but was told I had to have.

Iv decided it’s time to focus on myself and my children and I’m looking forward to being on here speaking to you all x*x

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi Happydaysagain,

Just wanted to say welcome to the forum.

Good for you for getting out and clearing out. That sounds good for the spirit as well as good for the house.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Hazydayz
      Participant

Hi Happydaysagain. How are you doing today? Hope it’s another better day for you! I wanted today to say Hi & welcome you too. Good to see your on board now you have made your 1st post that’s great! I hope you soon feel at home here posting & replying with us all. Look forward to seeing you here again. Happy days💞

Happydaysagain
      Participant

Thanks for the reply Eggshells & Hazydayz

I haven’t been too bad today, just trying to keep myself busy. Night times are the worst when the kids are in bed and I’m on my own. I start to think about all of the hurtful things he would say and wonder if he was right. I know I’m being ridiculous but it’s hard not to think about it.

I hope your both ok, I’m looking forward to posting more often and getting to know everyone xx

Hazydayz
        Participant

Hi again Happydaysagain. Glad to read your days are ok. As for your evenings alone… Yes thinking time! Honestly though, Your not being rediculous, its what happens to us all, going over things that were said & done that we couldn’t process at the time. Your quite normal, don’t worry! It’s the trauma of it all coming out now. Time is a great healer they say, let’s hope! Be gentle on yourself, take care 💞

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content