Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Lilminx
      Participant

I was actually dreading Christmas Day but he was ok and the day went by really well so I didn’t expect anything to be different on New Year’s Day , he wasn’t in a mood but then I had to go and spoil it, I always spoil it cause I can’t keep my mouth shut (my words) he went to kiss me but I pulled away , I didn’t want to kiss him, I don’t find him attractive anymore and told him I didn’t want to kiss him but he forced me to kiss him anyway and hug him , I moaned at him saying I didn’t want a kiss and he walked off saying (detail removed by Moderator) I replied (detail removed by Moderator) (see I can’t keep my mouth shut, always have to answer back) but then he sulked for the rest of the day , took it out on my son and dog , and that’s what I hate about him, when I p*** him off everyone else as to suffer too, my son will try speak to him (he’s his son) but he ge s blanked , the dog will go over to him and will pushed away and told to f*** off , we tend to leave him alone at these times but many hours later it’s back to square one he’ll try kidding me again , I’ll push him away again and that’s it sulk mode comes on and everyone suffers all over again , I can’t even say I’ll kiss him just to pleas him because he’ll find something else to go into a sulk about , like me not hearing him, me not being interested in what he’s got to say , the only way he’s pleased is if I kiss him whenever he wants, listens to him and generally do stuff that pleases him , I can’t keep living this life anymore , I hate him I really do and that’s what scares me the most .

KIP.
      Participant

Hi there and welcome. He is responsible for his own behaviour. He chooses to behave this way to control you. Like if you don’t do as he says he will punish you through your son and dog. It’s a horrendous way to live. Please contact your local women’s aid. The can help you plan an escape. Abusers never change and it only gets worse. I posted something called the Bill of Rights for Women. Please have a read.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content