Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Piglet640
      Participant

Good Morning I’m new here and looking for advice on healing the trauma of 2 abusive marriages I need to finally process the abuse with the hope that I can finally live the rest of my life not being screwed up by the horrible things in my mind that I flash back to every single day I look forward to receiving help and advice xx 🙂

Darcy
      Participant

Hi beautiful Angel … Piglet640,
      Welcome to the forum… this is the start of your journey to getting to know you and heal the parts of you that you have been given away or that have been neglected
      I always says it has to start with self … self love and self care
      Until we can understand ourselves we will struggle to fully understand what we need to heal
      Start now to give yourself the love you deserve, ask yourself what you really need and check in with yourself throughout the day
      I always recommend reading or listening to Louise Hay… You Can Heal Your Life
      Remember this is a process and it takes time, but it can be done when we put the work in
      Be kind to yourself my darling
      Sending you continued love and support
      Darcy xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content