Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      gladtobefree
      Participant

I have joined the forum as recently separated from my partner. I have 3 children and my youngest is (Detail removed by Moderator) months old. My ex is a n********t but the real nice guy front. He even makes me our to be the emotional abuser :/

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hello gladtobefree,

Welcome to the Forum and thank you for sharing with us. I hope you find the support you are looking for here with others who understand. I am sorry to hear about the abuse you have been through. Well done for leaving, it must have taken such courage.

Do you have support in place for you and your children? Your local domestic abuse group can offer ongoing emotional and practical support including for your children. You can can find your local group here. If you would like to talk things through and discuss any options available to you then the 24hr National Domestic Violence Helpline is also available on 0808 2000 247. It is a busy service but a voicemail is available to request a call back at a safe and convenient time.

Please do continue to reach out for support. Posting on here can really help to offload your thoughts.

Best wishes,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content