Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Confused123
      Participant

Oh god this just gets worser, feel sick to my stomach as he dad calls eldest and finds out what I’m upto . Feel trap again , haven’t mention to my son as he will think of a worser way to get me back with his dad …. I’m so angry and shock how can my son go against me like this , this is never ending , all the stress is going to be make me I’ll ….

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi Confused123

It says more about how low your ex is than your son.

My ex gets all the information about me from our son.

I get angry too but I then remember how I used to be fooled by him. Sadly I am a very open person but I now have to keep alot of things close to my chest.

Confused123
      Participant

How do u stay calm , I am livid but again playing ex at his game and giving no reaction , my son is nearly full adult age he should no better, I swear I feel at point where this boy has gone too far is trying to control me like his dad

Serenity
      Participant

Hi Confused,

Like me, you have tried very hard to give no reaction to things, but I suppose there are times when that needs to go out the window and you need to say your piece. I suppose this is one of them.
      Take a deep breath, and re-assert your rights.

Remember on the Bill of Rights ( shown to us on the Pattern Changing course), one of the rights is privacy!

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi Confused

I am embarrassed to say I don’t always stay calm. something’s I can ignore with a deep breath others not.

But when I do challenge something I stay calm.

My son is an adult and I am gutted to say my ex has worked his abusive magic on him, like he did me.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content