Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Helovesmehesays
      Participant

I went out (Detail removed by Moderator) with my daughter, for the first time since it all happened.

I had a lovely evening and had so many people come up to me offering support (Detail removed by Moderator) people i’ve not spoken to in years.

I was hungry so stopped to get a kebab on the way home, i’ve not eaten properly in weeks and really wanted one!

Was decided we were gonna go to one of her friends houses after, she lives on the same road as his (Detail removed by Moderator). I purposfully kept my head down an walked on the opposite side of the road, was a little way back from everyone else, on my own. Next minute, his (Detail removed by Moderator) an (Detail removed by Moderator) are there screaming at me. A police van just happened to be coming round the corner and they stopped. One spoke to me, the other went into their house. It all happened so fast, all i remember is them saying i shouldn’t be there. I did NOTHING wrong. I had my head down and was on the opposite side of the road. My best friend lives(Detail removed by Moderator) away an i’ve not been there even in weeks!

Well i came home, my daughter, her boyf an 2 friends came in just after and i found out he’d actually come out with a (Detail removed by Moderator)!

After a lot of tears, guilt and heartache, i found a moment of clarity. I DID NOTHING WRONG so i phoned 101. I want to press charges against him. Just waiting to hear back from them.

I have lived here for many many years, they have only been here a few years. I AM NOT LETTING THEM RUIN MY LIFE (Sorry for shouting) no more, i’ve done nothing wrong

Twisted Sister
      Participant

OMG!!! Brought tears to my eyes! Wish I was you. That’s amazing, one step too far and they’ve pushed you to act against him. Good.

…and so you rise..from meekly hiding behind the others, head down you now rise up in your strength of anger against him.

Amazing. So good to hear this.

Stay safe

Warmest wishes ts

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content