Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

Well yesterday he said another women was stressed to the nine. Then I told him he’s upset me and today he says well you can dress to the nine when we go out he said it was a joke. His jokes actually bother me. I feel like he calls me sexy and hot but doesn’t make me feel beautiful. He says other women good why settle for them when your the best like seriously. I don’t know why I love him so much anymore. I feel like he does not appreciate me. Wondering if I actually did the right thing from going back in to the relationship when all I feel is sadness at the moment in my life I am really unhappy and I don’t know if it is just me or if it is the relationship anymore.

KIP.
      Participant

Have you read ‘Living with the Dominator’ by Pat Craven? I can highly recommend it. They hide their abusive behaviour behind ‘jokes’. I was only joking. It’s just a joke. You can’t take a joke. You’re too sensitive. Everyone else found it funny. My ex used to humiliate me and use these excuses. If it hurts it’s not a joke.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content