Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Confused123
      Participant

As always they always get a message sent to u some how, so his two messages are

1. why do i feel need to report now, what will i achieve?

2. He couldnt care less if he gets sent down for what he did to me

U know they r lying and r scared , but its enough to get a reaction out of us, make us again doubt ourselves that if they dont care why r we doing this then, whats the point , ….. to make a point that its wrong . Just needed to get that out of my system, have a feeling will get update soon as whenever im due update have nightmares about him , weird how our body reacts

Ayanna
      Participant

Show it to the police.

Confused123
      Participant

got message verbally through a third party who wont admit message was from him

Suntree
      Participant

Keep a diary and don’t respond.
      Some messages are designed to upset you. Or to trigger responses in us so our behavior changes.

Savingmyself
      Participant

Just sending you a big hug and maybe say to who ever is bringing info from him that you don’t want to talk or hear about anything he has to say anymore
      Big hugs xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content