Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Serenity
      Participant

My eldest told me today that my ex says that I ran off with a substantial sum in a deposit account.

Of course, this is a blatant lie. He had multiple hidden accounts. He took my money and left me at minus.

I have had to start thinking about what my ex is planning when he lies, the reasons for his lies, and I am thinking that he has planted the seed in my son’s mind so that when he fails to contribute to my son’s university fees ( the amount is about the same), this will be his excuse- and then I am meant to pay it all alone, as I apparently ‘stole this amount.’

Do you ladies see how expert a liar he is, how his mind works like a spider spinning a complex web, and that his lies extend into a future that hasn’t even happened yet?!

Thank God I can see how he thinks.

I told my son clearly and succinctly that he had been lied to. X

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi Serenity

Their cunning knows no bounds. After my abuser took lots of my and my family’s belongings he accused me of taking his father wedding ring…

I’m glad you could tell your son the truth, and lets face it if you did have the money you wouldn’t be in the position you are now.

FS xx

SaharaD
      Participant

You should say to your son: You are clever boy if I have all of this substantial sum why are we not rolling in it? What have I done with the money and why?

Did I blow it all on a yatch? a bentley? have we got a new kitchen? have I got a new wardrobe? New giant flat screen? Have I spent it on you children?

Am I just letting in sit in a Cayman island account somewhere?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content