Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      FallenAngel
      Participant

Police dropped charges 😞 his bail conditions are over he is free to go wherever he chooses.
      I cant help but feel he has won again.
      They said it was lack of evidence but I think he managed to get round them.
      Neighbours input she used to scream all the time well I think anyone would under the circumstances.
      I don’t think I’ve ever felt so upset 😞 he gets away with everything.
      Though I’m free I’m going to be looking over my shoulders xx

Twisted Sister
      Participant

I feel for you in that awful situation i really do 🙁

so disappointing and scarey too to be let down this way when you need protection.

There’s no freedom whilst they walk free is there.I don’t think anyone ever truly knows them as well as we do sadly. Also, yes, I agree they don’t openly admit anything, either to themselves, or us, or others, so how are others to decide?

I hope things change very soon, for all of us. All the actions of the police and those in professions surrounding abuse that act this way have made me feel so invalidated in the past, and i so hope this doesn’t has this effect for you, as you say, anyone would scream under the circumstances The neighbours don’t know, you do, i hope you can believe in yourself at this difficult time

keep safe xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content