Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mom of two
      Participant

Just had (detail removed by Moderator) holiday! Barely spent anytime with my husband even less of that time was positive he made sure we barely spent any time alone together.

Sad. Hurting. Crying in bed. Couldn’t sleep at night. Sad.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Mom of two,

Thank you for your post. I’m sorry to hear about your situation and how you are feeling. It sounds like this was a really isolating time for you and understanding this is overwhelming for you. you are doing all the right things by reaching out for support.

take care and keep posting

Best Wishes

Lisa

Sugarpiehoneybunch
      Participant

It’s horrible feeling alone like this. I’m also at a ‘crying alone in bed’ phase again. Try and remember it is just temporary as hard as that is to digest. Right now I feel so alone but last night I slept like a baby. Tomorrow, who knows? Keep perspective and stay strong. You are capable of so much more than you know. Good luck

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content