Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Moon
      Participant

I feel so bad today – had to head out early from refuge with my little girl as just can’t face talking to anyone today 😢.

I’d made such good steps in getting information about mortgages and selling my house – comleting child tax forms – big things for me and finally begun to feel like I could complete this journey and do it without him ….

He phoned me last nigh to talk about mortgage and some parts of conversation were horrible with him telling me he will never forgive me for taking his little girl and that he will tell her that it’s because I don’t love daddy 😢 Went on saying how I have Ruined his life and if I could have just let my mouth shut then we would have been ok.

He then went on to tell me how much he cares and would help me and little girl find a new house eventually and everything would be OK as long as I move back to our property now and get settled back there which is the right thing to do for our little girl .
      He said things will turn nasty if I try and get any orders out on Him.and what he does in his contact time is nothing to do with me – he is taking her to (detail removed by Moderator) this wkend to see his family (my biggest fear )
      Most prob hasn’t even spared a thought about me and that its Mother’s Day and also a very hard day for me to get through due to my past 😢
      He then had a normal conversation with me telling me about work and friends etc.
      This was very late last night and resulted in me getting no sleep.

I feel at my worst today and actually feel sorry for Him, that I have changed his life for the worst and he now has debt and has givien up our house for us.

Actually regret leaving today as sorting things are so hard and my head feels all over the place .

How can you love and hate someone at the same time !!!
      sorry to go on

Xx

Confused123
      Participant

Hi hun

just going to address your points one by one,firstly these men cant be reasonable,they say they want to sort things out but turn it into argument, this is why we have to use solicitors, they make it about them ,
      u didnt ruin his life he ruin it himself and no u not going to stay quiet so he can hurt u again, i dont think so , wouldnt he just love that. he can tell your girl whatever he wants , as when shes older she wil be told truth too by you, kids r a lot smarter then we realize, again giving u mixed messages one minute he hates u the next he will do everything he can to help u both, is just emotionally unbalancing u , and then bk to mr nasty, keep away . yes he will love the fact that u not with your daughter on m day , as hard as it is focus on that u r saving your daughter a lot of pain long term by leaving now, i left after two decades and result is my kids are emotionally and mentally effected

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content