Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      oaktree
      Participant

Husband has admitted the abuse (to me only not anyone else), he continues to be horrible, tells me he loves me and hates me, tells me I am not trying hard enough to save our marriage. He tells me he is moving out over and over then comes back says he overreacted and just sits back down on the sofa as if nothing happened.
      I am trying so hard to be the one to stay in the house as I want the kids to have that stability, also the house is mine, only I am named on the mortgage and I pay it as his debts are so bad.

How do I make him go?

Darcy
      Participant

Hi my beautiful angel … oaktree
      This certainly sounds like an unbalanced, unstable and abusive environment that you and your children are living in.
      Please call the woman’s aid help line so they can give you some advice on your rights.
      You sound in a strong position if you are the one on the paperwork.
      The sooner you find out the sooner yourself and you children will have a much happier home.. you should not be loving as you are
      I’m sorry I cant be of more help with the legal stuff, but sending you love and support
      D xx

KIP.
      Participant

Get some free legal advice, even though his name is not on the mortgage it still may be martial assets and as such he may be entitled to a share. He’s going nowhere until he’s made to by the police or the courts. Start gathering evidence for an occupation order or non molestation order. He will mess you around if you involve him so use the system as soon as possible.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content