Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Starsindarkness
      Participant

Any of you women learnt how to trust a man again? I just don’t see it happening to me, I don’t think I’ll ever move past this and trust someone to come anywhere near me. I think of my future and I can only envision loneliness. I don’t think I’ll ever trust anyone to come anywhere near me or my son again. I thought my ex was God’s gift from heaven when I met him and he destroyed me, obviously I’m not a good judge of character and just proves you never know anyone! Will I ever get past this? I’m only young it was my first proper adult relationship and I feel like it’s forever broken me. How can I ever think of opening my heart up to someone else when I’m in pieces?

KIP.
      Participant

Have you spoken to Women’s Aid about their Freedom Programme? It helps build confidence and recognise signs of an abuser. The answer to your question is slowly and with help, support and education. Talk to Women’s Aid x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content