Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

How do you know when is the time to leave. I have never left before but I’m at the end of my tether. I am sat here thinking of gathering mine and the kids things and going to my sisters house. She lives hundreds of miles away.

He has said he will be bringing women back to the house (detail removed by moderator) we got into an argument and I told him I didn’t love him

He has been ringing me all day telling me what he is going to do to these other women.

diymum@1
      Participant

Hi there, you get to the point where you just can’t take anymore xx I’m mean heels dug in just can’t do it. What a horrible thing to do to you! I know how this feels and it destroys us as women xx but that’s his intention 💕leave safely and don’t let him know your going. There will never be a good time to leave so I’d say take the leap off faith xx 😘

Anonymous
      Inactive

I know he wants me to say oh I didn’t mean it I do love you but he doesn’t like the word no. He has destroyed my confidence. I don’t see my family anymore. My dad died (detail removed by moderator) years ago and he took the message about when the funeral was and he didn’t tell me. My aunt rang me shouting at me saying I’m a disgrace not attending my dad’s funeral. I wasn’t told and I missed saying goodbye to my precious dad who was the best dad.

My sister has said we can go to her. I have (age removed by moderator) month old baby, (age removed by moderator) year old and (age removed by moderator) year old. My boy who is (age removed by moderator) smacked his little sister and I am sure he got that off his father.

I hope he does bring a woman back with him and falls in love with her and forgets me.

diymum@1
      Participant

He won’t change abusive men only think about number 1 them only they see you and the kids as smaller in many ways and his needs must come first that’s his thinking xx I got I’ll because off the abuse and at one point struggling to walk. He would point out look at her fit and look at you I’m stuck with a cripple. How awful they are I couldn’t imagine doing that to someone xx missing your dads funeral that’s so the unforgivable x he is obviously punishing you because he feels rejected their thinking is very screwed they don’t think like you and me xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

I know.

He keeps saying I am standoffish with him. I can’t be 2faced though. I can’t even kiss him.

diymum@1
      Participant

Have you read living with the dominator? He’s the player kind of abuser xx abuse isn’t sexy or attractive but he thinks his behaviour will make you feel like he’s so sought after by other women xx no doesn’t work like that but they think it does xx

KIP.
      Participant

You’re probably not even healed after childbirth. I think you’ve probably answered your own question. Don’t tell him you’re going but take time out and open up to your sister. Abuse often escalates after childbirth when we are extremely vulnerable. At a time when dad’s should step up, these men use the weakness and vulnerablity against us. He won’t change x my advice is to leave and get support from your family. Contact women’s aid too for support x

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was going to write a letter telling him how much he has hurt me in the past. No I am not fully healed. During my pregnancies he has been so good to me, no abuse at the time.

When they were born he turned then. When I was feeding he asked milk for daddy, only he would bite so hard.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content