Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Sometimes we all need a laugh. This is b****y hilarious….

My ex and I still have some contact because we share a dog.

He recently got arrested again for assaulting a family member.

He’s asked me if I’ll provide a character reference.

😂😂😂

KIP.
      Participant

😂 this isn’t the first time I’ve Heard of this. There was someone on here who’s ex partner raped her. He was arrested for something and she was contacted by him asking for a character reference. She hadn’t heard from him for ages. They are truly delusional. Convinced they’ve done no wrong. Watch out for his reaction when you refuse. I worry he will harm the dog to hurt you. My ex did x

Escapee
      Participant

Aren’t they truly ridiculous!!!!

It’s good it made you laugh 😘 x*x

lover of no contact
      Participant

Shows how delusional they are. However they can still manage to drag us into their world if we can contact. We’ll never be healed enough to have contact with them. Can you organize a third party to deal with him regarding your dog? I’d aim to set up something with the shared care of your dog so that you never get to see his face or hear any of the rubbish that comes out of his mouth.

Serenity
      Participant

It just shows you how they really aren’t on our planet! x

Tiffany
      Participant

I’d do it. Provide a reference saying exactly what kind of man he is and that you fully believe that he is capable of what he was accused of!

KIP.
      Participant

Yes Tiffany, what a great idea. It’s a character reference not a positive character reference. How dare he.

Anonymous
      Inactive

He’d never harm the dog.

White Rose
      Participant

This made me giggle.
      I’m definitely with Tiffany on this!

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

I agree with Tiffany too, grab this occasion to describe him, here some inspiration; ‘useless cheat liar thief drunk stupid idiot abuser’ as character ref ? And send it straight to the police 🙃

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content