Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Pinkturtle
      Participant

I’m living at my mums, they let him come round, I keep telling him I’m done leave me alone, he ignores what I’m saying. Refers to it as a little sulk, try’s to engage in arguments and ignores what I’m saying.

He just won’t take it seriously, when I tell him leave me alone, don’t come round, I’m not going anywhere with you, I don’t trust you, I’m not happy and they way I’ve been treated isn’t right. He just argues and twists things, I know there is no point me saying anything so I don’t.

What does it take to make him realise I’m serious, this isn’t normal.

KIP.
      Participant

I think you need to explain to your mum that it’s over between you both and you don’t want him to be able to come to where you’re living. It’s difficult if he has permission to be there. You could shut yourself in your room and refuse to speak to him if your mum continues to allow him to visit. If he continues you need to speak to the police. Ask for a domestic abuse officer on 101 or contact your local women’s aid. Zero contact is the way forward.

Flowerchild
      Participant

If family are letting him in, they’re colluding with him and you aren’t being supported. If you express your wishes and they’re ignored or undermined, you’re living in the wrong place, darling. 😟

Flower x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content