Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Losingbattle
      Participant

Not posted in a while. The last time I posted I’d got out and was doing great. But silly old me took him back. And yeah like always things were ok for a week or so but then it was like nothing changed. Excess drinking, online gambling. I found out he owed money to his boss so finances were rubbish. And during the time he was away he’d been with a woman which had a massive effect on me but he would kick off telling me to get out the past. My daughter became really unhappy and wanted to spend more time at her dads(from a previous relationship). The other day I had enough and verbally went at him back after he talked down to me. Now we’ve split, I stood my ground so he told me I was a b***h, a c**t, I was sly and sly with money. Basically cos we’re always skint he thinks I’m spending it. Not cos of the booze etc. I really don’t want to go back. I feel like too much has been said and for him to call me the things he has…I just hate him

Losingbattle
      Participant

My head is spinning. I felt so strong the last time. I just don’t want to slip and take him back. I need to find the strength again and stick with it

KIP.
      Participant

Try to think with your head this time, not your heart. Abusers are liars. My ex was the same. I had to go for an STI test and I’d recommend you do the same. This man is using you. He’s the one dragging you down. We are everything without them, they are nothing without us.

Losingbattle
      Participant

All he did when he was gone last time is borrow money and spend it on rubbish. His wage got spent on rubbish. I honestly feel like he only came back so I could sort out money and stop him falling deeper into debt.and then everything just backfired. The thing is I’ve always known hes a liar, I’ve known the real him for some time now. The last argument was honestly the worst. I know how much better I am without him. One day at a time

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content