Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      KIP.
      Participant

My abuser is “allowed” to visit someone at the bottom of my street. Meaning I will probably have to drive past him, as I have in the past, to get to my home. This person means nothing to him and he could easily choose not to visit. I know he’s there to scare me and make me feel uncomfortable in my home. The trouble is he’s hiding behind what others see as reasonable. What really creeps me out is why he would want to come so close to me, and even with an (detail removed by Moderator), people who should be helping seem to see nothing wrong in this. I’d move house but he won’t agree to sell. No wonder women move town completely.

Serenity
      Participant

What pathetic and empty lives they lead, that thy have to resort to such games.

Why don’t they put their energy into achieving something positive for the community? Because they are messed up, that’s why.

I hope that if you have the misfortune to see him there, KIP, you will be able to do as I do, and go Gray Rock- act like you haven’t even seen him, that he is nothing- but then do come in here to ask for support.

I pray that they will get bored with our boring reactions. Mine is still parking up outside my house, even though he’s not meant to be in my road.

I am logging everything until he commits a big enough boo boo- then I will go back to court.

KIP.
      Participant

Thanks Serenity, it’s unnerved me knowing he might be there every time I turn into my street. Which I suppose is the reason he’s doing it. It’s just that society seems to think I should just suck it up and move on. Somehow not be affected by a man who did hideous things to me over 3 decades. Going to dig deep and remember I’m the one sitting in and enjoying my lovely street, home and neighbours. He’s the outcast. How he’s got the nerve to show his face is beyond me❤️

Ayanna
      Participant

Pretend as if you do not see him. He will become tired of this when he is ignored. x*x

betterdays
      Participant

Hi kip these guys are total (detail removed by Moderator). I have my ex riding past my house as regular as he’ll. I’m totally surrounded by him and all the memories that’s why I’m moving towns. They will go out of there way to make our life’s a misery. X

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content