Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Supersad
      Participant

I want to leave but I have a baby and dye another.
      I need to go a house flat I don’t think I will manage a hostel.he has already taken so much from me. What evidence do I need to prove that I am in domestic relationship violent to get a house from the council

KIP.
      Participant

Please contact your local women’s aid or ring th national domestic abuse helpline. There’s lots of help out there. Lots of options. You could consider getting him removed from the family home due to his abuse. Start by confiding in your GP and keep a secret journal of his behaviour. Any texts, emails or witnesses to anything abusive. Do you have friends or family you could go to for safety? You could think about a place in a refuge to begin with where you will get suppprt.

Supersad
      Participant

I can’t him removed I live with him and family.

KIP.
      Participant

Can you ring the police?

KIP.
      Participant

Make a statement to them about the abuse. They will have contact with other agencies that can help. He can still be removed from the property you’re living in and bail conditions can prevent him contacting you.

Supersad
      Participant

I made a statement b4 but they didn’t take him in why?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content