Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Bluetac1
      Participant

Hi All,

I am just after some advice on how to make new friends after an abusive relationship.

I am (detail removed by moderator) out of my relationship but the loneliness is getting me down. Im living with my parents and being in my late (detail removed by moderator) it’s rubbish, I’m sat in every night and the weekends are the worst they just drag by.

I lost a most of my friends throughout my relationship and I want to meet new people.

Any advice?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Maybe joining groups of things you like? The covid restrictions seem to be easing a bit (the mask wearing has become a choice)I don’t know your social media status (if your online or not) but that could be a start? I had to come off that cos of the havoc past abusers and family were causing (I know other people in past abuse have needed to do the same) maybe volunteering through causes that you like?
      🍀🥳🍀

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content