Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Rainbowcloud
      Participant

Woke up Christmas morning he did what he does every single year. Watching my kids open their presents didn’t say a word didn’t smile didn’t speak to them or me. I wasn’t in a great mood as I had been up till three with my youngest child anyway.
      Then I asked him to open his presents he said no will do it later so I opened mine with the kids and he sat in the kitchen not speaking.
      Then he went upstairs to put something together for my son not speaking the whole time. I said merry Christmas to him and he blanked me.
      Then in the end was upstairs so I text him asked him what the issue was he said because he hadn’t opened his presents and I opened mine without him I asked him to open them grow up. The issue is it’s my kids Christmas his kids don’t come till Boxing Day so we all suffer for it not our fault! After all these years get used to it and don’t ruin our Xmas.
      (detail removed by moderator)
      Then Boxing Day he’s so happy texting me he loves me while fetching his kids and being all nice cos this is his kids day not ours so the act starts of being nice.
      Then today he gets up in a fowl mood because I’m on my phone and was on it last night because I wanted to get myself a coat and shoes in the sales I save £ for the sales to get myself clothes because I never buy myself hardly anything so yes I was on my phone a lot last night but he was playing comp anyway so what’s the issue. So he stormed out took his children and he’s gone shopping as far as I know I can’t be happy I’ve been miserable the whole week because I can see he’s surprising his abuse so much and he can’t help it he has to start so I just waiting for him to start all the time. I’ve got bad depression don’t want to be around him or be nice and he can tell that aswell. I just wanted one nice day with my kids not passive aggression 24.7 one minute he’s nice then nasty then nice then nasty sick of it. How was your day ?

Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi Rainbowcloud..
      I’m sorry your Christmas with your children was spoiled because of him..
      It just shows how they can change when they want to ie when his kids come round and have to show he’s a lovely person(not).. we know better..
      But you’d tbink we’d get used to.tbe fact we know that they will make it miserable as it is not all about them..Especially when it’s not their children..
      They are evil and the games they play, makes our emotions all over the place..
      Sometimes I don’t think we should expect any thing more of them as we know they won’t change for any one but themselves..
      My OH is like that but it’s his grandchildren tbat he is happier.. like he’s a human being when there around…
      Unusually he’s been super nice, which puts me on edge..
      However, today he went to work I thougjt all day so.i went out with my daughter and grandaughter to a play place, just about to.eat food..he called said he was home, where was I? I told him he said hed told me hed be bk at lunch and we go out for lunch.. I said you didn’t say that, he said well don’t eat too much..
      I did, get fed up of the lies..
      Sending hugs x*x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content