Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Gotthatrite
      Participant

Hi, so I have wrote a few posts on here and I am so annoyed at the moment…. Husband moved out (detail removed by Moderator) and had arranged to go out with his kids, in their teens. He turned up drunk and they came home gutted. He also made a fool of himself in public, which my youngest would of been so embarrassed with. Kept repeating the same questions to them and also off loading some problems onto them. I can’t believe he would be so selfish, ok, yes he is selfish but to not see your kids (detail removed by Moderator) and meet them drunk is on another level. His actions are going to hurt them more than him not living here anymore if he keeps doing things like this. I know things must be tough for him at the moment, but it’s not like we are all having a time off our lives either. I just don’t get it, how he would think so little (detail removed by Moderator) to turn up like that. His actions are really speaking volumes. In a way I’m thinking it’s also a dig to me, you choose to call it quits, look what you’ve drove me to. I’m so annoyed.

browneyedmum
      Participant

Try looking for the book, “Why Does He Do That?” by Lundy Bancroft … there’s free online pdfs of the book if you know where/how to look. Eye-opening.

Gotthatrite
        Participant

I have this book, it’s really helpful. Thank you

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content