Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

He collapsed in a public place. My older son has travelled to go and see him. Nurse said he arrived quite poorly but stabilised. Waiting to hear from my son what the exact details are. Am at home and I don t know what to feel any more. I am numbed.
      He has a genetic condition. He is in a hospital miles away, he said he didn’t want to see me.
      I rang my parents. My dad is really not well and he wants to die.
      I feel numbed, completely.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have no words of wisdom just hugs and good wishes xx

Serenity
      Participant

Thinking of you, Bridget X

Confused123
      Participant

HI HUn

Sending hug out to u, if he said doesn t want to see u, then dont go, u made the effort and till asked about him, if he doesnt want to see u , thats fine, again a tst to see if u come, dont go at all, when i left ex he got admitted, on day was going to take kids to see him whist on route he called tosay dont come , dont want to see none of u, i jjust said ok if u sure and put phone down andturn car around, its there loss, just communciate with your son to check your son is ok, its lot for them to deal with

Confirmed (detail removed by Moderator).
      I told my son if his dad doesn’t want to see me then that’s his loss. In the meantime I get the impression I am not wanted by my kids…so I left quietly to go to bed.

Ayanna
      Participant

Big hugs! x*x

Confused123
      Participant

Hey hun u ok

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content