Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Brandy
      Participant

Hi All

This is my first time posting. I am new to the forum. My husband is having an affair or affairs and to ensure me, family and and friends don’t find out he has an army of people covering up for him as well as following me and the kids. He plants devises in the house to listen into conversations when he is out and also has his mistresses sitting outside in tinted window cars to listen into our conversations. If I am on the phone he will call his girlfriend and have her listen in. When we go out as a family they follow us in different cars again stay close by to listen into our conversations. They sometime come in the house when we are out and move things around to make me feel crazy. When we stay over in hotels they come along and book into a room. They sometimes stay in the house next door overnight as the landlord rents out rooms. I am being watched constantly. He is nice to me as in buying me things, cleaning, cooking etc but manipulative and gaslighting is his weapons. There is so much more I can say. I want to leave but can’t cause to everyone we are the perfect couple and I won’t be believed what should I do pls help thanks

KIP.
      Participant

Contact your local womens aid for support. Monitoring you like this is illegal so you might want to talk to the police. Keep a journal of the behaviour too.

Bubz
      Participant

I have been keeping a journal for over a year because I believe my hubby is cheating too. You can log every detail in there and use it as proof when needed. I hope you can get out of this like I am trying to. Goodluck

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Brandy,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing with us. I hope you find the forum a safe and supportive place to be with others who understand.

If you feel like you are in need of some additional support, you could chat to a Women’s Aid worker in confidence via our Live Chat service (open every day). They won’t tell you what to do, but can discuss your situation and signpost you to other support that’s relevant for you. You can access the chat service here: https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/

Do keep posting to let us know how you’re getting on.

Best wishes,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

Brandy
      Participant

Thank you everyone you don’t know how much this support means to me. For months I have not spoken to anyone about what I have been going through. I have just been keeping everything in me. I will get in contact with the support groups and yes I have been making notes for months. It will be very helpful in the future I believe so. I will keep posting. Thanks again everyone.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content