Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I am writing a poem about my situation:

I am a winner you are the loser
      I left you, I dumped you and now I’m so close to divorcing you!
      I did not take your vile behaviour like you thought I would I challenged it
      I challenged it, I didn’t accept it and now I’ve stopped it from happening – little did you know I had the strength to do that!
      I’ve stood by you through so much, things most girls would run away from you and you never thought I would leave you but I’ve left you not for the short term but FOREVER. I am and will never be coming back.
      Where is your control and manipulation now?
      Where are you now? Where are you? I cannot see you?
      I’ve stuck two fingers up to you and your family hahaha you’re a (detail removed by Moderator)!
      I am a decent human being with a future and every time you get something from my Solicitor something good happens on my side that is what I call Karma
      I was all around my town with a smile on my face, head held high and with a straight back getting all the respect I deserve
      You on the other hand have gone and crawled under a rock being the coward you are! That’s what you are a coward! A coward who thinks by treating his wife like s**t makes him a man! You don’t even know the definition of what a man is! (detail removed by Moderator)
      You are a criminal, a thug, a lowlife, deluded, ugly, very very ugly inside and out, no one wants to come near you you’re like a disease you’re vile!
      I on the other hand am the following:

Beautiful, caring, kind, pure, loving so so loving you thought me before and said you were nothing without me? Well guess what that’s what you are NOTHING whereas I am everything! I will be on a white beach with white sands in a few weeks and you will not be even crossing my thoughts! I will raise a toast to my future yeah MY future that you are no longer a part of mine! Already it’s so so bright well yours is s**t just like the (detail removed by Moderator) you are!

You have taken nothing from me if anything what I now have is even better than before I met you. Instead you have lost everything you ever had your own cousins say you will never stop thinking about me you will think about me until the day you die! Your own family say that you will NEVER get over me! You know how special I was because you tried to wear me down mentally so I would never leave you. You knew when my eyes opened I would be outta there so quick! You knew I could do so so so much better which is why you put me down. You come across as strong and confident but you’re the weak one! You’re the insecure one! You’re the one with mental health problems.

See the thing is I knew my life deserved to be happy and that’s exactly what it is so really you’ve done nothing to me you’ve made my life even brighter. You’ve made the bond with my parents and I so much stronger, you’ve made me closer with my friends and my family across the world! There are so many people who admire me for my strength for continuing to help others and for always having a smile on yourself. You didn’t carry your plan through with me because I put a stop to it.

Good riddance to bad rubbish shut the door on your way out!! Here’s to all us lovely ladies I respect and admire you tremendously xxxx

Serenity
      Participant

Positive, you make me smile with your positivity!

You’re quite right in all that you say! They are miserable, bitter cowards and they can indeed go and crawl back under their rocks.

😀

lover of no contact
      Participant

Fantastic! You describe them and us so well. Truly revenge is getting over them. No longer letting the hurt/damage they done to us control our future (though takes a lot of hard work on our part, getting our feelings out here, lots of support, Freedom Courses, support groups and W.A. counselling)>

Revenge really is getting over them and their wicked ways. Leave them to it day by day thinking up ways of how they can make themselves feel big by hurting others. They are no longer our problem. Their bully-ways are their problem. We are free of them and their vile choices.

Revenge is living our lives to the full. Revenge is not about surviving post abuse but actually ‘thriving and flourishing post abuse which sounds like you’re well on your way to making sure you will do this.

Well done to you and to all the lovely, strong ladies on here whether out (from the abuser) or trying to get out.

Onwards and upwards.

Thank you 😊. I’ve been determined today that I will not let him beat me no chance I’m so close in the final stage of my divorce I’ve showed him I will carry it though he UNDERESTIMATED me! So so close to freedom I can taste it woooop!

He is the biggest coward in the world. Why isn’t he here facing me now? He’s a (detail removed by Moderator) that’s why! Just like his family abusing me like that in front of everyone why are they nowhere to be seen?? I’ve punched him in the head, in his vile black heart time and time again with my Solicitor we have stayed professional not got into any conversation with him she’s there to get the divorce and he’s tried everything he could to get me to change my mind but it’s not happened. He has no idea what I’m doing, where I am nothing haha it makes me feel sooooo victorious! Wheee is he?? Like seriously? (detail removed by Moderator) They will never experience true real love I pity him! He’s the victim in this he will never ever ever truly have anything or have anything worthwhile because he’s (detail removed by Moderator) who will get everything he deserves and that’s nothing. If he walked past me now I would completely blank him walk straight past him showing him he’s nothing. He doesn’t bother me anymore as I’ve seen how vile he is and by ignoring him will kill him I’ve remained silent since I’ve left him and it’s killing him!! I will continue to do that and then the day will come when I meet my Prince Charming who will sweep me off my feet and he will hear all about it and feel like a (detail removed by Moderator) and he will cry like the (detail removed by Moderator) he is! Then my real, amazing, beautiful, caring, gentle, support handsome husband will impregnate me and boy that’s when it will hit him bang smack in the face and he will hear about me carrying another mans child. See I am now able to smile, to feel happy to stand tall and his misery is just about to start!! GOOD! Cry cry away you have your n********t mother (detail removed by Moderator) Xxxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content