Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Beautifully Broken
      Participant

I am really struggling at the minute. I left years ago and still fighting for some sanity, things aren’t changing everything is getting worse I never thought I would be feeling like this. Then the guilt comes in of all the abuse and I am just going round in circles. I am so drained right now.

KIP.
      Participant

Do you have help from women’s aid?

Beautifully Broken
      Participant

they referred me to Harbour, who said they can’t offer me any help. i’m so tired of surviving trying to hold it all together for it to get worse and worse in front of my eyes. (removed by moderator) siblings been torn apart. I am tired of repeating myself and not bben listened to and taken seriously taking proof and he is just believed by what he says. I got out, I reached out for help for my children I didn’t matter as silly as that sounds. and now it is effecting them even more. why did I bother just why I am just so so tired

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content