Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      cupcakes
      Participant

I am done I have tried so hard for so long to try and protect myself from him destroying me but his winning and I have no fight left his destroyed me and now is going to financial ruin me just as he promised he will do…

SunshineAngel
      Participant

Dear Cupcakes,

I am so sorry to read that you are struggling. These men are monsters and just keep trying to hurt us.

I know how you feel and how hard it gets to keep fighting. Sometimes we forget how strong we really are.

When I feel really low, I try the following: I made a list of all the things I have managed to do since I left him. It’s a very long list. I feel proud of it. I’m sure your list is very long, too. You have fought so hard and are so brave and strong.

I hope you feel better soon and can find some support. X

Iwon
      Participant

My thoughts are with you. My ex did this and promised he would destroy us financially. A lot of what they say is fantasy and brainwashing to s are you and have control. I got a good solicitor. Get someone who has experience of domestic abusers. You are stronger than you know

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content