Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

You know what ladies I’m actually over my ex! I am saying good riddance to bad rubbish! I am soon off on a holiday of a lifetime and that in itself is a big statement. Whatever I DESERVE I will get and I am going to enjoy every single minute of my life! I saw whoever I wanted this weekend because it’s my right to! No one has the right to tell you you can’t see your family or friends. No one! I now drive around my home time singing, laughing and dancing in my car cos I’ve got my spark back I have my life now! The world really is my oyster! I do not have to put up a single second of this anymore this is a new year, my year, creating memories, visiting new places, meeting new people, pursuing new hobbies. Everything I wasn’t allowed to do with him I’m now doing and I’m loving it. I actually cooked today for the first time in a long time I didn’t push myself I just felt like doing it and I did it came back to me naturally. Only this time I’m cooking for people who appreciate it I’m not his frigging slave. I really wanted to send a postcard to him and say wish you were here lol shame for you you’re not! LOL but I have maintained no contact for a long time I don’t want to jeopardise them. The best way to seek revenge is to enjoy your life to the FULL and that’s what I intend to do! Here is to the rest of our lives! I am so excited for this year it’s started off in the best way possible…away from him and around people who love and support me xxxx

lover of no contact
      Participant

Positiveandlookingahead,

Thats such an empowering statement. …sticking two fingers up at his abuse. Thats gonna be my mantra from now on..lol…sticking the two fingers up to his abuse.

It says it all!!

Love it! Where is he now? Thought he was so powerful in his dreams the one holding the power was me! I didn’t need a man to enhance my life my life was happy before I met him. He on the other hand has a sorry existence without me! But it’s no longer my problem. He would be so angry that I’m living my life and I’m so happy and that makes me want to live it even better! When I get back from my holiday I will walk around with my tan she won’t avoid places his friends are I will actually walk around showing off my tan and will make sure I’m laughing sooooooooo much that they stand there thinking why does this girl not give a f**k? This girl doesn’t give a **** cos she’s realised she is premiership material and he’s in division one! After I left it my mum asked what I wanted to and I opened up about everything he had been saying and doing to me she said why would you want to be married to a man like that? Get rid!! I have well and truly dumped him I’ve put him in the black bin and taken him to the tip lol he’s not getting recycled! I walk around now in my community with so much confidence cos I’m an amazing person and I do not care what he’s said about me to anyone cos I know the truth and you can’t argue with the truth! Everyone will see the truth eventually and I could not give a d**n what anyone says about me! Xxxx

Serenity
      Participant

So great that you feel like this, Positive.

X*x

Anabela
      Participant

I absolutely love your positive mood!!!!! Gives me hope that there is life out there ..

Lightness
      Participant

Amen!

Made me smile thank you and your fantastic post gives me hope for the future. Enjoy you deserve it x

backtome
      Participant

I love LOVE LOVE this, having only just very recently made my ex leave I am now looking forward to a lovely play date with my friend and her daughter tomorrow, followed by popping to see another friend who still has christmas presents for my little girl as I haven’t seen her. I’m SO excited that I can have a whole day just me and my girl!

lostandbroken
      Participant

Wowzer’s hun…. Really loved to read this!! I too was only thinking this morning, i actually feel good today. And iv felt good for a week or so i just haven’t realised it.

Its finally happening, I’m over him!!! Yey to us survivors x*x

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content