Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

He had contacted my son to say he would take him for trainers I said no unless I’m there spike an f.ing fool I went one thing led to another and he were going mental cos I were standing up to him he said il smash this f.ing car to bits now with us in it and he dnt give a s**t. I’m crying here sons upset too he then were sayibg sorry he’s getting anger management x

Serenity
      Participant

Oh Betterdays, I really hope you can see how damaging it is for both you and the kids being near him.

I am hoping you are ok x*x

betterdays
        Participant

Hi serenity yes we are ok now. I’m getting in touch with my dv worker tomorrow he will never change x

I agree with serenity betterdays 😢❤

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Betterdays, I am sorry you had such an awful time. Sending you hugs x

Confused123
      Participant

Hi hun

I would avoid sitting in car with him, when i used to have to things like that id say id meet him at shops

godschild
      Participant

Hi, after all of the time away from him, he has made no changes at all, maybe you had to see him to see this. Anger managment is of no use for abusers as it isnt an anger issue , its about power and control, he has no respect for you at all, good to speak to your DV worker xx

betterdays
        Participant

Hi godschild thankyou for your comment you are exactly right going to try get an injunction x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content